DeAnn Chase Provides Audiences with Vital Legal Steps for Structuring a Successful Business
DeAnn Chase is an International Speaker who has traveled the globe speaking to business owners about how to avoid lawsuits and protect their personal assets through strategic legal structures. DeAnn is passionate about sharing her wealth of legal knowledge to help entrepreneurs and business owners to avoid costly mistakes and lawsuits. DeAnn has practiced law for over 20 years, and has appeared in virtually every courthouse in Southern California defending businesses of all sizes against lawsuits.
DeAnn has been honored as a “Woman to Watch” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, and a “Woman of Entrepreneurship” by the Los Angeles Lakers and Comerica Bank. Her firm was nominated as the “Best Law Firm for Small Business” by the Best of Small Business Awards, which celebrates business visionaries. She is a frequent speaker to groups large and small, has participated on many expert panels and has been featured as a guest on many podcasts and radio programs. DeAnn has created a broad range of products and programs that help entrepreneurs and business owners to incorporate manageable legal structures and systems into their business.
Here’s a sampling of DeAnn’s various workshop topics:
- Becoming a Legally Savvy Business Owner
- Legal Essentials for Business Owners
- Pitfalls of Partnerships
- What Every California Employer Should Know
- What Type of Business Entity Is Best for You?
- How to Exit Your Business with a Solid Succession Plan
- Protect Your Brand & Your Intellectual Property
“The most useful presentation at the Small Business Expo”
BOOK DeAnn TODAY or call: 310-545-7700
In addition to speaking at Small Business Expos across the United States, DeAnn has been a featured speaker for the following audiences:
- Cal CPA Society
- Dental and other Healthcare Organizations
- Chambers of Commerce and Rotary Clubs
- Women Entrepreneurs, including the South Bay Conference for Women and Success Summits
- Professional Associations, including the Deposition Reporters Association of California, Inc.